We provide employment law advice and representation to businesses and individuals in the following main areas:
- Employment relationships: employee engagement, employment contracts, directors service agreements, policies and procedures, staff handbooks, disciplinary issues, grievances, dismissals, confidentiality, working time regulations, data protection, national minimum wage, restrictive covenants, consultancy and secondment arrangements
- Employee Rights: family friendly, discrimination issues, whistleblowing, equal opportunities and diversity
- Restructuring and redundancy: consultation, contract variations, fair selection and redundancy processes
- Employment Tribunal representation
- Collective agreements, trade union relations, works councils and employee representative bodies
- Employment aspects of outsourcing, buyouts, mergers and takeovers and other commercial transactions / TUPE
- Employment of workers and employer obligations
- Settlement agreements
We also deliver in-house employment law training.
Our charges are calculated mainly by reference to the time spent in dealing with your matter, based on our hourly rate of £225 plus VAT.
We are able to offer fixed fees in some circumstances.
We will provide you with a clear quotation of our charges at the outset, and information relating to any expenses (such as barrister’s fees) that may relate to your matter, which shall be reviewed as your matter progresses.
See some examples of how we price a wrongful / unfair dismissal Employment Tribunal claim.